What is the financial package?
All fellows are fully funded for their two years in the Fellowship for all required research, international placements, and masters programs. Additionally, fellows receive PGY5/6 salary during the fellowship and funding to attend professional conferences. Post-fellowship assistance with job placement and salary support for two years post-fellowship are also standard.
“The post-fellowship salary support made me a more attractive candidate to academic institutions during the post-fellowship interview process. Without that support, I would not have been able to negotiate protected time to develop a Ryan Residency Training Program and create a Family Planning Division at my institution.”
Included in your two-year Fellowship Package:
- Post Graduate Year 5/6 salary, based on the institution’s rate
- Tuition for MPH or MSc
- Funding for a family planning research project, which will be presented at the Fellowship Annual Meeting in May
- Funding for international placement, including travel, room and board
- Funding to attend conferences and workshops, such as NAF or ARHP
- Salary support on completion of the fellowship
- Please note we are no longer offering loan repayment